Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection is composed of one loose notebook with dates from 1929-1937, from the Four Leaf Clover Club located in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
The collection consists of one program from the First Annual Banquet of the Jackson Club, Tuesday, March 24th, 1908. Embossed on the cover is an illustration of a golden eagle with two American flags and a shield with the American flag on it. These illustrations are framing a black and white portrait of Andrew Jackson. Inside the program is a dinner menu, the program of events, and a list of musical selections that were played during the banquet.
Collection consists of three items from the Kalamazoo Choral Club. One membership ticket for Ellen Pratt, a ticket order advertisement, and a show program. All items are approximately December 1931.
The collection is comprised of materials relevant to the Kalamazoo Torch Club. The materials in the collection relate to club membership, newsletters, and club business from 2006 to 2020.
- Subject: Clubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo X
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 2
- Programs 2
- Advertisements 1
- Promotional materials 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Four Leaf Clover Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Jackson Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Choral Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Torch Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1