Found in 22 Collections and/or Records:
The collection is composed of materials produced by the Kalamazoo Public Library and date from 1942 to 2011.
The collection is comprised of materials relevant to the Kalamazoo Torch Club. The materials in the collection relate to club membership, newsletters, and club business from 2006 to 2020.
The collection is composed of newsletters, correspondence between members and institutions, and records kept by the Michigan Land Trustees spanning the years 1976-2016.
This collection contains a large number of newsletters from the Milwood News, a weekly periodical supported by small businesses and civic organizations in the Milwood neighborhood of Kalamazoo, MI. This collection contains Numbers 1-45 of Volume 1, published between Thursday February 26, 1948 and December 30, 1948.
The collection is filled with scrapbooks documenting the activities of the Coldwater, Michigan Chapter, Number 1 of the Order of the Eastern Star (OES). Also included are newsletters from the Chapter along with newsletters from the Tyre Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons also from Coldwater.
This collection is composed newsletters from the Oshtemo Methodist Episcopal Church from 1924-1926. The newsletters themselves contained general announcements from the church followed by local news from the township and Sunday announcements. This was a weekly publication.
This collection is composed of professional materials compiled by Paula Lupina during her time spent employed by the Upjohn Company, Pharmacia & Upjohn, Pharmacia, and Pfizer. Lupina worked in the departments of Discovery Research, Global Operations, and Facilities Resources from 1972 – May, 2004.