Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection is composed of records from Beta Phi Mu, Kappa Chapter, located in Kalamazoo MI between 1966 and 2000. The collection includes 29 folders of documents such as brochures, initiation booklets, treasure's booklets, membership records, a scrapebook and photo album. The album contains news clippings and a letter from John Upjohn.
Pamphlets, guides, serials, samples, packets, and catalogs collected by Upjohn Company graphic designer Hugh J. Moser (1925-2009) relating to the field of graphic design / commercial art from the mid to late twentieth century. Materials on budgeting, estimating, creative process, layout, design, illustration, photography, typography, platemaking, paper, ink, printing processes, die cutting, embossing, binding, finishing and specialty printing.
The collection is composed of records and other material created by the Kalamazoo County Chamber of Commerce, later renamed the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce in Kalamazoo, Michigan between 1904 and 2012.
The collection consists of a spiral bound brochure titled Capabilities for the National Water Lift Company Division (NWL), Pneumodynamics Corporation Collection, a publication of the company called The Lift Line dated September 1966, a small brochure called NWL in Orbit, and a much larger brochure; all from Kalamazoo Michigan.
The collection is composed of two brochures from the privately run Pine Crest Sanatorium, which opened in 1920 and was located in Oshtemo Township, Michigan. It is not known when this institution closed but it was opened at least through 1945.
The collection is filled with brochures and other information on various hotels, motels and bed and breakfast establishments in the twelve county areas served by the Regional History Collections although the larger files are from Kalamazoo County.