Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
The collection is composed of records from Beta Phi Mu, Kappa Chapter, located in Kalamazoo MI between 1966 and 2000. The collection includes 29 folders of documents such as brochures, initiation booklets, treasure's booklets, membership records, a scrapebook and photo album. The album contains news clippings and a letter from John Upjohn.
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.
This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
This collection consists of documents and ledgers from the Kalamazoo Post Office in Kalamazoo Michigan dating from 1887 to 1932.
The ledger lists various publications both daily and weekly.
The collection is composed of documents and photographs dealing both with the internal operations and external works of the Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults. The materials contained within date from the 1930s to the 1980s.
This collection contains documents, ledgers, and photographs from Lakeside for Children, a residential treatment center located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The photos are a mixture of black and white and color; and show buildings on the campus as well as staff and children who lived at Lakeside.
The material covered in the ledgers includes financial information such as monthly expenses, case update information, etc.
The collection is composed of newsletters, correspondence between members and institutions, and records kept by the Michigan Land Trustees spanning the years 1976-2016.
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Mother’s Study Club of Galesburg, dating from the years 1925 to 1984.
- Subject: Records (Documents) X
- Records (Documents) 7
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- records (documents) 4
- ledgers (account books) 3
- Business correspondence 2
- Correspondence 2
- annual reports 2
- membership lists 2
- newsletters 2
- Agriculture -- Michigan -- Barry County 1
- Agriculture -- Michigan -- Barry County -- Finance 1
- Agriculture -- Michigan -- Hastings 1
- Agriculture -- Michigan -- Hastings -- Finance 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Disabilities -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Finance, Personal -- Michigan -- Barry County 1
- Finance, Personal -- Michigan -- Hastings 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Land trusts -- Michigan 1
- Land use -- Michigan 1
- Legal instruments 1
- Michigan Land Trustees -- History -- Sources 1
- Michigan Land Trustees -- Records and correspondence 1
- Mothers -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Secretaries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- United States -- Farmers Home Administration 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Youth -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- booklets 1
- brochures 1
- bulletins 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- color photographs 1
- directories 1
- financial records 1
- guidelines 1
- photograph albums 1 ∧ less
- Beta Phi Mu. Kappa Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults 1
- Lakeside for Children (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Michigan Land Trustees 1
- Michigan Organic Food and Farm Alliance 1
- Mothers' Study Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter 1
- Oakwood School District, Kalamazoo County, Mich. 1
- Parks, Floyd 1
- Upjohn, Grace Genevieve, 1887-1967 1
- Weinbrecht, Frank, 1921-2004 1
- Weinbrecht, Joyce Ester Fisher, 1928-2006 1 ∧ less