Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The collection is composed of two brochures from the privately run Pine Crest Sanatorium, which opened in 1920 and was located in Oshtemo Township, Michigan. It is not known when this institution closed but it was opened at least through 1945.
The collection is composed of one admission card 4”x6” for the Tuberculosis Sanitorium located on Gull Street and dated 1911.
The collection is composed of a book titled Tuberculosis by Dr. Freeman Hall published in 1912 along with an appendix and a packing envelope.