Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
This collection is composed of 10 or so documents detailing the process of A.W. Johnson retail company becoming a privately held corporation. Additionally, there are documents detailing the by-laws of A.W. Johnson Co. and the minutes from the first shareholders meeting, the first directors meeting, and from a special directors meeting called by the president.
This collection contains information regarding the activities of the Women’s Education Coalition located in Kalamazoo from 1984 to 1999. Documents directly or indirectly concern Barbara Kreuzer the co-chairwoman of the WEC and later the Leadership Committee Chair.
Documents include a variety of information regarding public outreach, personal correspondence, and internal activities of the Women’s Education Coalition and Barbara Kreuzer’s participation within it.
The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
The collection is composed of several materials addressed to Glowing Embers, a Girl Scout Troop of Galesburg, Michigan, ranging from the 1930 to 1971. Material includes meeting notes, reports, registration lists, badges, and other various materials.
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.
This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
The collection is composed of records and other material created by the Kalamazoo County Chamber of Commerce, later renamed the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce in Kalamazoo, Michigan between 1904 and 2012.
- Subject: minutes (administrative records) X
- annual reports 3
- newsletters 3
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Handbooks and manuals 2
- Records (Documents) 2
- bylaws (administrative records) 2
- membership lists 2
- records (documents) 2
- tax records 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Correspondence 1
- Girls -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County -- Societies and clubs 1
- Guardian and ward -- Michigan 1
- Hardware -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo County (Mich.) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Letters 1
- Mothers -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Nazareth Academy (Nazareth, Mich.) -- History 1
- Nazareth Association (Nazareth, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Nazareth College (Nazareth, Mich.) -- History 1
- Older people -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Michigan 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Secretaries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Western Michigan University -- Buildings -- Pictorial works 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- account books 1
- badges 1
- brochures 1
- bulletins 1
- church records 1
- commercial photography 1
- directories 1
- financial records 1
- financial statements 1
- guidelines 1
- registers (lists) 1
- reports 1
- serials (publications) 1 ∧ less
- A. W. Johnson Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- A.K. Edwards and Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin, Charles 1
- Chase H. Dickinson 1
- Edwards & Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Girl Scouts of America. Glowing Embers Council (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Kalamazoo Book Arts Center 1
- Kalamazoo Chamber of Commerce (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Network. Women's Education Coalition 1
- Kreuzer, Barbara Katherine 1
- Michigan Guardianship Association, LLC 1
- Mothers' Study Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter 1
- Parks, Floyd 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Southwestern Michigan Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Steward, L.J. 1
- Upjohn, Grace Genevieve, 1887-1967 1 ∧ less