Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
This collection is a certificate establishing the Alamo, Michigan lodge (461) of the International Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF). It was signed by the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Michigan, John W. Eisman on December 6, 1921. The lodge was first headed by James W. Carl.
This collection is composed of one paper certificate documenting the marriage of Chauncey and Abelle Beard in Bronson, MI in 1872.
This collection is composed of a certificate of achievement for Esther Meachum issued in 1916. The certificate was presented to Esther when she was likely still in Elementary school. The award was for having no tardies or absences in the Spring of 1916. She attended school in District 1 in the township of Arlington in Van Buren Country.
The collection is composed of two certificates from 1927 and 1932 addressed to Hubert J. Boekeloo from the Milwood Public Schools in Kalamazoo, MI.
This collection contains John Ruppert’s First Holy Communion certificate. Ruppert received Holy Communion in 1897 at St. Augstine’s Church in Kalamazoo.
The collection is composed of one unmarked stock certificate from the Kalamazoo & White Pigeon Railroad Co. dating to the nineteenth century.
This collection is composed of three of Lida Adams Drown’s (1883-1972) credit certificates from the Lawrence Public Schools in 1900.
Printed sections include the school, the type of certificate, grades, faculty, class subject, and the name of the student. Lida Adams assessments were performed on May 31st and June 1st of 1900 in botany, physical geography, and Latin.
The collection is composed of one certificate from 1907 addressed to Minnie Glas from the Kalamazoo Public Schools in Kalamazoo, MI.
The certificate was dated Feb. 1, 1907 and was given by her teacher, Florence B. Britton and the Superintendent, S. O. Hartwell. The reason for the award is “to Certify That Minnie Glas has completed the prescribed Course of Study in the Grammar Department” and subsequently “is entitled to admission to the High School.”
This collection is comprised of one certificate of membership for the Mission Woods Sunday School, located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It certifies the membership of John Ullrich (1846-1912) as of August 1867.
- Subject: Certificates X
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 11
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 1
- Certificates 11
- marriage certificates 2
- Academic writing 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Diplomas 1
- Marriage licenses -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographers -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Rural schools -- Michigan -- Texas Charter (Township) 1
- Sermons 1
- Student records 1
- cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 1
- report cards 1
- transcripts 1
- translations (documents) 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Latin 1
- Adams, Lida Leora, 1883-1972 1
- Bean, James 1
- Beard, Chauncey 1
- Boekeloo, Hubert J., 1918- 1
- Brock, Nancy Moyle 1
- Brooks, Samuel, 1831-1911 1
- Carl, James W., 1852-1927 1
- Cook, George C. 1
- Episcopal Community of St. John the Baptist (Mendham, N.J.) 1
- Freeland, Jane Patricia, 1910-2004 1
- Garrett, Lutie J. 1
- Glas, Minnie (1892-1977) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Alamo Lodge No. 461 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Jump, Abelle 1
- Kalamazoo and White Pigeon Railroad 1
- Lafler, Esther Meachum, 1909-2006 1
- Lawrence Public Schools (Lawrence, Mich.) 1
- Milwood Public Schools (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Moyle, Patricia Louise French (1930-2020) 1
- Oak Grove School (Texas Charter Township : Michigan) 1
- Ruppert, John Francis, 1886-1970 1
- Saint Augustine's Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Ulrich, John, approximately 1846-1912 1 ∧ less