Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
The collection is composed of financial documents, Board of Directors meetings-related documents, photographs, scrapbooks, and other miscellaneous business records for the Constance Brown Hearing Centers, located in Kalamazoo Michigan from 1941 to the present.
The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
This collection is comprised of materials spanning from 1913 to the early 2000s relating to Kalamazoo Radiology and collected by Dr. Nelson W. Courtney (1936-2021), a long-time member of the practice.
The collection is composed of a wide variety of items dating from World War 1 to the 1960s. These items include military souvenirs, photographs, business papers and publications, and newspaper clippings.
This collection includes the financial and business documents of the Gull Lake Country Club in the first few decades after its establishment in 1911.
The documents in this collection are dated to the years 1911-1947. The majority of papers in this collection come from business and financial transactions, including receipts from members and services rendered for club maintenance and correspondence related to membership, dues, and other business matters.
The collection is composed of records from the Handmade Paper Guild in Kalamazoo, MI. The items range from 1992 to 2009.
This collection consists of design templates, catalogues, and correspondence from the Henderson-Ames Company located in Kalamazoo Michigan, which was in business from 1893 to 1993.