Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection is composed of photos, magazine articles and materials relating to the Red Brick Inn, Jaycees, sheep farming, 4-h and other facets of Edward Barton’s life. The collection is one cubic foot.
The collection is composed of one five-year diary owned by Ella Sheldon Rogers (1874-1944) who spent the last 14 years of her life in the Michigan cities of Kalamazoo and Delton. The collection additionally has two letters from Ella's son-in-law Leon Leonard, a diploma for her daughter Eloyse Rogers Leonard, their marriage certificate and a family cookbook compiled for Eloyse Rogers Leonard along with a few single sheets.
- Appliances 1
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Dairy products industry -- MIchigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Delton (Mich.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Barton, Edward Read 1
- Kalamazoo Creamery Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Leonard, Eloyse, 1898-1997 1
- Leonard, Leon 1
- Red Brick Tavern Inn and Store (Plainwell, Mich.) 1