Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
Scope and Contents This collection encompasses the financial information of William and Melinda Lawrence from 1882-1906 in Galesburg and Kalamazoo Michigan. Financial information includes business-related receipts as well as rent that Melinda received. Personal financial information includes bills from a grocer, a tailor, and a luxury car establishment. Other financial statements and bills include utilities, tax forms, insurance, correspondence, and a contract with the Dodge Plow Company.
Abstract This collection contains documents from John Van Eck former resident of Kalamazoo and Postmaster. The dates of this collection range from 1883 to 1985.
- Subject: tax records X
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Hardware -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Postal service -- Michigan -- Saint Joseph County 1
- A.K. Edwards and Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin, Charles 1
- Chase H. Dickinson 1
- Edwards & Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1