Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
This collection is composed of two documents from Kalamazoo County Michigan, dated around 1923. One is an anonymous paper by a Kalamazoo County Klansman and another is a blank potential membership card. The majority of text lists the fifteen principles of the Klu Klux Klan including the Christian religion and White supremacy.
The collection contains 27 booklets from the Traffic Club of Kalamazoo. The booklets include rosters and membership lists.
- Subject: membership lists X
- bylaws (administrative records) 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Correspondence 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Secretaries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- White supremacy movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- annual reports 1
- bulletins 1
- directories 1
- guidelines 1
- newsletters 1
- notebooks 1
- records (documents) 1
- rosters 1 ∧ less
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Genealogical Society 1
- Ku Klux Klan (1915-) 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1