Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains various personal correspondence and military related documents pertaining to Edward J. Campau and/or his family members. The majority of the collection spans the years 1928 to 1950. The majority of the collection consists of personal correspondence belonging to Edward J. Campau, a descendent of Louis Campau, pioneer and founder of Grand Rapids, Michigan. A section of the collection consists of personal correspondence belonging to Elward B. Campau, Edward’s younger...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of two journals written by Ensign John Frederick Monroe (1921-1986) of Muskegon MI. The journals detail daily life of John F. Monroe during his service in the US Navy from 1943-1944 while stationed in Panama during World War Two.
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of one bound book containing letters from 1942-1945 by Dr. Ralph Cook (1881-1959) from Kalamazoo Michigan.The letters consist of correspondence between staff at Borgess and Bronson Hospitals and Dr. Clark and updates from Kalamazoo Academy members that were serving overseas during World War Two, local news, workplace chatter.The contents of letters consisted of correspondence and updates on various procedures and practices between doctors at...
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American X
- Business correspondence 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States. Army. Malaria Survey Unit, 19th 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American 1
- family papers 1 ∧ less
- Campau family 1
- Campau, Edward J., 1916-2007 1
- Campau, Elward B., 1919-1998 1
- Cook, Ralph, 1942-1945 1
- Marshall, Don 1
- Monroe, John Frederick, 1921-1986 1 ∧ less