Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.
Dates: 1979 - mid-2000s
Abstract This collection is composed of letters and booklets from the Kalamazoo Light Guard from 1881.
Abstract The collection is composed of newsletters, correspondence between members and institutions, and records kept by the Michigan Land Trustees spanning the years 1976-2016.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1976-2016
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of one bound book containing letters from 1942-1945 by Dr. Ralph Cook (1881-1959) from Kalamazoo Michigan.The letters consist of correspondence between staff at Borgess and Bronson Hospitals and Dr. Clark and updates from Kalamazoo Academy members that were serving overseas during World War Two, local news, workplace chatter.The contents of letters consisted of correspondence and updates on various procedures and practices between doctors at...
- Subject: Business correspondence X
- Correspondence 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- History, Military 1
- Land trusts -- Michigan 1
- Land use -- Michigan 1
- Legal instruments 1
- Michigan Land Trustees -- History -- Sources 1
- Michigan Land Trustees -- Records and correspondence 1
- Military law -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Military regulations 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Requisitions, Military 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- account books 1
- military records 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- newsletters 1
- records (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Cook, Ralph, 1942-1945 1
- Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation 1
- Kalamazoo Light Guard 1
- Marshall, Don 1
- Michigan Land Trustees 1