Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
The collection is composed of records and other material created by the Kalamazoo County Chamber of Commerce, later renamed the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce in Kalamazoo, Michigan between 1904 and 2012.
This collection encompasses the financial information of William and Melinda Lawrence from 1882-1906 in Galesburg and Kalamazoo Michigan. Financial information includes business-related receipts as well as rent that Melinda received. Personal financial information includes bills from a grocer, a tailor, and a luxury car establishment. Other financial statements and bills include utilities, tax forms, insurance, correspondence, and a contract with the Dodge Plow Company.
This collection contains documents from John Van Eck former resident of Kalamazoo and Postmaster. The dates of this collection range from 1883 to 1985.
- Subject: tax records X
- financial records 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Hardware -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo County (Mich.) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Postal service -- Michigan -- Saint Joseph County 1
- Western Michigan University -- Buildings -- Pictorial works 1
- account books 1
- brochures 1
- commercial photography 1
- serials (publications) 1 ∧ less
- A.K. Edwards and Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin, Charles 1
- Chase H. Dickinson 1
- Edwards & Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1