Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection is composed of several materials addressed to Glowing Embers, a Girl Scout Troop of Galesburg, Michigan, ranging from the 1930 to 1971. Material includes meeting notes, reports, registration lists, badges, and other various materials.
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Mother’s Study Club of Galesburg, dating from the years 1925 to 1984.
The collection contains handbooks, lists, summaries of annual meetings, meeting invitations and minutes, treasurer’s reports, and annual reports belonging to the Southwestern Michigan Phi Beta Kappa Association.
- annual reports 3
- Handbooks and manuals 2
- Records (Documents) 2
- Girls -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County -- Societies and clubs 1
- Letters 1
- Mothers -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- badges 1
- bulletins 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- directories 1
- guidelines 1
- membership lists 1
- registers (lists) 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Girl Scouts of America. Glowing Embers Council (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Mothers' Study Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Southwestern Michigan Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1