Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
A.W. Johnson Company
Scope and Contents
This collection is composed of 10 or so documents detailing the process of A.W. Johnson retail company becoming a privately held corporation. Additionally, there are documents detailing the by-laws of A.W. Johnson Co. and the minutes from the first shareholders meeting, the first directors meeting, and from a special directors meeting called by the president.
Edwards & Chamberlin Hardware Co. Collection
The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
- Hardware -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- account books 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- tax records 1
- A. W. Johnson Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- A.K. Edwards and Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin, Charles 1
- Chase H. Dickinson 1