Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection is comprised of materials relevant to the Kalamazoo Torch Club. The materials in the collection relate to club membership, newsletters, and club business from 2006 to 2020.
This collection consists of papers and materials relating mostly to Joseph Dorr Waterman and his mother, Mary C. Waterman (later Simonds). The collection contains the correspondence and financial records of these individuals. There are also items not related to the Waterman/Simonds family, including a wallet, Civil War era letters and keepsakes, and advertisements for Kalamazoo businesses. J. Dorr Waterman was a resident of Kalamazoo from 1857-1883.
- Clubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- membership lists 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Brady, Christine 1
- Cash, Sophie, 1834-1932 1
- Drake, Jane, 1826-1899 1
- Kalamazoo Torch Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Simonds, Darwin, 1812- 1