Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection is composed of a baby book and miscellaneous items for Mary Louise Treash Gaudie born in Kalamazoo on September 12, 1912 in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Dates: Created: 1912-1930
Scope and Contents This collection contains various material related to Patricia French Moyle’s time attending the one-room school house, Oak Grove School in Texas Township. School documents range from 1935- 1944.The school documents include certificates, report cards, and a diploma. Report cards and certificates show attendance, grades, work ethic, and personal achievements. A later addition written by Patricia French Moyle and published in the 2011 Van Buren ECHOES details her...
- Subject: Diplomas X
- Certificates 1
- Rural schools -- Michigan -- Texas Charter (Township) 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Student records 1
- baby books 1
- report cards 1 ∧ less
- Brock, Nancy Moyle 1
- Delia E. Treash, 1885-1984 1
- Gaudie, Mary Louise Treash, 1912-1991 1
- LeFevre Institute (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Moyle, Patricia Louise French (1930-2020) 1