Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection is composed of a series of company newsletters titled the Clarage Air Line, and publications date from 1948 into the late-1960s.
The Farmers Pocket Ledger appears to be a general guide produced by the John Deere Company and distributed to several hardware or farming stores. This ledger served as a personal guide for farming tactics while also promoting and advertising the products and tools the John Deere Company had to offer.
The catalogue was produced in 1895 by the Comstock Manufacturing Company in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The company was a manufacturer of automatic cut-off engines, boilers, pumps, and power transmitting machinery. The catalogue includes illustrations of its products along with their prices and information.
- Advertisements 2
- Catalogs 2
- Promotional materials 2
- Deere & Company -- Catalogs 1
- Fans (Machinery) industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Farmers -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Gas fireplaces -- Catalogs 1
- Humphrey Radiantfire 1
- Manufacturers' catalogs 1
- Manufacturing industries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Tool and die industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Catalogs 1
- Tool and die makers -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trade catalogs 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- American Tool & Die Works (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- American Tool & Engineering Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Division of Zurn Industrial (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Fan Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Foundry and Manufacturing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1