Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of a wide variety of items dating from World War 1 to the 1960s. These items include military souvenirs, photographs, business papers and publications, and newspaper clippings.
Abstract The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
Abstract The collection is composed of one job register ledger for the Pease & Son and McCaul's Printing Company which were located in Kalamazoo between 1881 and 1962.
Dates: Created: 1926-1947
Scope and Contents The ledger book dates from 1906 to 1922 and is an alphabetical listing of Taylor’s customers. There is an A-Z index in the front listing the companies and individuals along with the pages numbers. Some companies he dealt with include American Express Company, Banner Laundry, Charles Clarage, Gilmore Brothers Department Store, William E. Hill and Company, Kalamazoo Fire Department, Kalamazoo Ice and Fuel Company, Kalamazoo Lumber Company, Kalamazoo Sled Company, C. Leundyke, Michigan Asylum for...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1890-1922
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 3
- account books 3
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Business records 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Hardware -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Printing industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- financial records 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- souvenirs 1
- tax records 1 ∧ less
- A.K. Edwards and Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin, Charles 1
- Chase H. Dickinson 1
- E.J. Kelly Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1