Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection is comprised of materials relating to General Bissel Humphrey (approximately 1792 – 1855). The materials in this collection are from 1855 to 1861.
The ledger in this collection was written by George S. Clark, the executor of Gen. Humphrey’s estate. The ledger begins in August of 1855 and ends in January of 1861. The payments made include mortgages on properties held by the deceased, medical bills for his wife, funeral arrangements, and payments to individuals.
This collection consists of documents and ledgers from the Kalamazoo Post Office in Kalamazoo Michigan dating from 1887 to 1932.
The ledger lists various publications both daily and weekly.
The collection is composed of documents and photographs dealing both with the internal operations and external works of the Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults. The materials contained within date from the 1930s to the 1980s.
This collection contains documents, ledgers, and photographs from Lakeside for Children, a residential treatment center located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The photos are a mixture of black and white and color; and show buildings on the campus as well as staff and children who lived at Lakeside.
The material covered in the ledgers includes financial information such as monthly expenses, case update information, etc.
- ledgers (account books) 4
- Records (Documents) 3
- records (documents) 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Disabilities -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County 1
- Youth -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- color photographs 1
- receipts (financial records) 1 ∧ less
- Humphrey, Bissel, 1792-1855 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults 1
- Lakeside for Children (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Oakwood School District, Kalamazoo County, Mich. 1