Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract An assortment of individually purchased or donated correspondence and ephemera associated with American women poets or other authors.
Dates: 1865-2002; Majority of material found within Bulk 1904-1994
Abtract This collection is comprised primarily of drafts, proofs, layout plans, and illustrations pertaining to the creation of Poems for Youth and A Murmur in the Trees, both books containing collections of poems written by Emily Dickinson and published by Little Brown and Company.
Scope and Contents Collection consists of 5 framed photographs and one framed poem, illustrated. The photographs feature portraits of Walt Whitman. Poem entitled Leaves of Grass.
- Subject: American poetry -- 19th century X
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Children's poetry, American 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Illustration of books 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Poetry -- Illustrations 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Proofs (Printing) 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Thomas B. (Thomas Burt), 1928-2004 1
- Clampitt, Amy 1
- Cook, Ferris 1
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886 1
- Francis, Lesley Lee, 1931- 1