Scope and Contents
This material consists almost exclusively of newspaper clippings from clipping agencies from 1959-1968. The U. S. clippings primarily cover issues such as financial reports, major drug failures and triumphs, government hearings, litigation, and personnel changes at the V. P. level and above. The local clippings on the other hand deal with more intimate issues such as pollution, land zoning issues, and building contracts.
Conditions Governing Access
The original news clippings are kept separate from the use copies and can only be seen upon special request.
From the Collection: 200 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
The clippings are organized by date in some areas and by subject in others in order to preserve the original state in which they were received and kept by the Upjohn Company.
- From the Collection: Pfizer Inc. (Donor, Organization)
- From the Collection: Upjohn Company (Publisher, Organization)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, William, 1770-1847 (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, Rachel Babcock (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, H. U., 1843-1887 (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, Lawrence N., 1873-1967 (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, Piero Cremaguan (Person)
Part of the Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections Repository
Charles C. and Lynn L. Zhang Legacy Collections Center
1650 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5307 US