Skip to main content

Register, July 29, 1924-May 10, 1925

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 2
Identifier: Folder 2

Scope and Contents

From the Collection:

The New Michigan Hotel opened in 1912 at 413 North Burdick, on the west side of North Burdick between Kalamazoo Avenue and the Michigan Central Railroad train station. In 1926, the address changed to 421 and it remained in business until 1964. These hotel registers run from September, 1923 until April, 1928.


  • Creation: July 29, 1924-May 10, 1925

Conditions Governing Access

No restrictions


From the Collection: 0.50 Cubic Feet

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Repository Details

Part of the Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections Repository

Charles C. and Lynn L. Zhang Legacy Collections Center
1650 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5307 US
(269) 387-8490