The Women’s Auxiliary was created in March 1901, and spent time holding fund-raisers including card parties, dances, concerts, theatricals, bazaars and baseball games to help raise money for the hospital.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Barbara & Bobby Shell papers
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of two dance cards from a Bronson Hospital Ball in 1914 and a price book from The Upjohn Company from 1972.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1914, 1972